How to redirect a URL to other page in WordPress is the main issue when we got a problems like 404 or 301 page errors and when you got this issue during have great traffic it’s really important to redirect error pages to home page to get save your website traffic easily. We can easily redirect any web Page or URL to another website or different URL so now we are going to learn how to redirect a URL to another website or page etc.
How to redirect a URL with WordPress Plugin?
For redirect a URL or page to another URL/page is very easy with the help of WordPress Plugin called WordPress Redirection Plugin so we will use this Plugin in our WordPress to redirect a URL and you can Use this Plugin for Redirect your website links to another your website. In this plugin You Just need some Short steps to get done Redirection so follow these steps?
- Go to WordPress Plugin option and Search for Redirection
- Now Go to Tools option and click to Redirection which is plugin and you got its settings.
- Where you will see a Source URL option and Target URL option where you will put your Link to redirect them.
- Copy a URL You want to redirect that one and paste it to Source URL option and copy URL where you want to redirect mean Destination URL and paste it to Target URL
- And click on Add redirections and you got done this!
It’s a Complete Tutorial about How to redirect a URL to another URL or page even another website if you got any issue about this you can Watch a Video about this or comment to ask about any Questions How to redirect URL of our website or any page.